Tuesday, December 14, 2010

ULC Forum Fixed!


I fixed the Forum!!  I think it was a re-direct problem, but it should be okay now.  Check it out and let me know if there are any further problems.

Sorry about that!

--Amy

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive and affordable online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, a beginning course on  Wicca, as well as a beginning course on  Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is a free and lifetime ordination, so use the Free Online Ordination, button. We also make available many free wedding ceremonies for your use, as well as funeral ceremonies and other types of ceremonies.

 
The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program where you can earn the coveted title of Chaplain. We also have a huge selection of Universal Life Church materials to help you with your professionalism and confidence.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and an amazed by the frequent upgrades and new functions of the seminary.
 
Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

1 comment:

PJWard44 said...

Thanks for fixing the forum!!!God is so good all the time,and I will post my lesson where I stopped off at 13Lesson, haven't receive yet.