Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Universal Life Church

Universal Life Church Announcements - April 2010
Happy Easter!


Hello!


This last month has been an interesting month. Site-wise, I've had the worst time with my mailing program. For those of you who received the flurry of emails (some of you got 14 of them all at once), I sincerely apologize. The tech guy working on them thought the only way to fix it was to re-send all of the mailings to all of the people on the list.


On the plus side, some people got mailings who had missed them before, but on the downside, I really don't think anyone wants to hear from me that much. lol! Especially when there are 3 or 4 of each one. I was told it was fixed, but no subscriptions are still not starting as they should. We'll have to see. I may end up moving them all to a new program and if so, there may be some interruption or overlap. If so, I apologize in advance.


This month we are releasing another new program, called the Dr. of Christian Ethics program. It gives a lot of interesting background and information about the Christian religion and would be of great interest to many Christians out there.


Please check out our Seminary Graduates page. We have quite a few graduates of both the Master of Ministry and the Dr. of Ministry. This is a great accomplishment. These ministers have worked for several years to go through and complete between 10 and 15 courses each and we're very proud of each and every one of them.


A Big Giant Favor


I have a big giant favor to ask. This is a pretty easy one, but would mean a lot to me. I have entered a contest for Spiritual Writers. One of our ministers told me about it and I've entered it using the text from the SpiritQuest, Master of Metaphysics course. There are 4 rounds and the first two of them are based heavily on popular vote. If you would do me the honor of voting for me, I'd greatly appreciate it. Some of you already have, which I am very grateful for, and anyone else who does, you have my gratitude as well.


The whole thing is done online, so it's a matter of following the link and voting for me. Once you've voted, you'll be notified of the voting for the following rounds as well. The winner of the contest get a publishing contract with Hampton Roads. I'd love to get the SpiritQuest book in print for the general population. If it wins, I'll likely have to pull the course and replace it, but on the other hand, those of you who haven't taken it will get the opportunity to get it in book form.






As for now, only the people who are taking the course can get it in book form. They are print on demand, which means they are made one at a time. After the contest, I hope to have them done by the thousands. :) By going to this link, you also get to see a video of me pitching the book idea. Some people have said it was good to put a voice and face with the name. :) Thanks again.




http://www.nexttopauthor.com/profile.cfm?aid=432




New Course


We have another new course this month called the Dr. of Christian Ethics. There's more about it below and to the left.


Astral Projection


Last month's new course is called the Master of Astral Projection. This is a great course for learning how to get out of your body when you sleep and to be in control of what happens there.


Canadian Recognition


I have some news about this. I was working on the paperwork for it, when I saw that I need to be working with the 'head of the denomination', which is Andre Hensley. I have emailed him about working with me on it and I've mostly gotten a 'I'll check on it' response, or none at all. Since there are quite a few hoops that need jumping through to make it happen, it would be great if he would work with me on it. I'm still waiting.






Computer Crash




I have had multiple computer crashes recently, so I apologize for any delays in getting back to you. I'm seriously considering changing to a Mac. I hear they are much more reliable.


Seminary Credential Pkg


I re-did the Seminary Credential Package. It's currently on sale for $79. The Bachelor and Master of Divinity are so popular, that I now have all three degrees listed in the package, along with a credential, patch, decal, parking placard and more. It's a great deal and I think you're really gong to like it.

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive and affordable online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, a beginning course on  Wicca, as well as a beginning course on  Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is a free and lifetime ordination, so use the Free Online Ordination, button. We also make available many free wedding ceremonies for your use, as well as funeral ceremonies and other types of ceremonies.

 
The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program where you can earn the coveted title of Chaplain. We also have a huge selection of Universal Life Church materials to help you with your professionalism and confidence.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and an amazed by the frequent upgrades and new functions of the seminary.
 
Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: