Thursday, October 16, 2008

Universal Life Church

UNIVERSAL LIFE CHURCH MAILINGS ARCHIVE - JULY 2007

Hello!

We have been having so many exciting and new things happening lately through the Seminary, that I haven't even had a chance to write a new regular newsletter, so I hope you will excuse this simple note.

As you know, we are well on our way with the Who's Who book for the ULC. We have decided to extend the deadline to get your submission in, to August 14th, 2007. As it turns out, I'll be on vacation during the last week of July and first week of August, so I won't be able to process all of the submissions right away anyway. I figured that I might as well extend the deadline. :)

Information is available for how to be included at ___. If you haven't already, please take the time to submit your registration fee and get me your story and picture as soon as possible so I can get a clear idea how many people are interested. I hope to have between 200 and 300 people in it. A hardback book has been requested, but this costs a lot more, so I need more participants to make it a reality.

I'd like to talk again about our new course on Mystical Christianity. It's really fascinating and I think you will enjoy it. You can read a sample of the course at www.ulcseminary.org/mysticalchristianity.php. The details for ordering it can be found here: http://www.ulcseminary.org/oscommere/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=29&products_id=174

We have also launched a new course called The Miracle of Prayer. This course, designated as the Dr. of Spirituality, is written by Loretta Siani, the author of the Dr. of Metaphysics program. As many of you know, she is an excellent instructor and she has created another wonderful course. Check it out at http://www.ulcseminary.org/oscommere/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=29&products_id=175

Another new feature we have is in the Religious Sermon section. (http://www.ulcseminary.org/sermonReligious.php) If you'd like to receive a new sermon every week by email, sign up for this free service. We have a lot of sermons posted on the site, but not everyone has time to sit online, so we have offered an email alternative. We will soon have that available for the other sermon sections as well.

Soon, I'll also have that option for the Sunday School lessons. I have a lot of lessons waiting to be posted, but I don't always have the time, so I thought I'd upload them as a weekly email to those who are interested in instructing the young in religious and spiritual matters.

As always, I appreciate having you as a member of the ULC Seminary. I do my best to keep things fresh for you all and appreciate all your suggestions, assistance and input.

If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know by writing to amy@ulcseminary.org.


Amy Long

ULC Seminary Director

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive and affordable online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, a beginning course on  Wicca, as well as a beginning course on  Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is a free and lifetime ordination, so use the Free Online Ordination, button. We also make available many free wedding ceremonies for your use, as well as funeral ceremonies and other types of ceremonies.

 
The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program where you can earn the coveted title of Chaplain. We also have a huge selection of Universal Life Church materials to help you with your professionalism and confidence.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and an amazed by the frequent upgrades and new functions of the seminary.
 
Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: