Monday, May 24, 2010

Universal Life Church

Universal Life Church - November 2007

Hello!
As most of you know, when you are a 'mover and a shaker', sometimes things get moved and shaken. :) Since so many of you have asked, I might as well make it known -- I'm in the process of a divorce after 12 years of marriage and it all got kicked off at the end of Sept., the same time I'd planned on closing out the entry date for the Who's Who book. Thus my delay. Throughout this transition, my internet was turned off and I was on 'borrowed' internet for over a week. (This means someone's unsecured network that was incredibly slow and kept kicking me off.) I'm finally back online, but there's still something funky about it and I'm still getting kicked off. 

For reasons unknown to me, the back-end of my shopping cart had become temporarily inaccessible, so Monica and I weren't able to get into the back-end to check on the status of orders and send out the delivery confirmation. Orders are still being filled, but we had trouble confirming things when you've been writing to ask. Please know that we're not ignoring you -- just having a hard time. It was just fixed today, so we'll be getting caught up soon. 

So, to make a short story longer, I'm a bit behind -- just in general. For those of you who have been through it, with young children, you know how it is and I have greatly appreciated all the well wishes that have been coming my way. 

You'll also be pleased to note that the book deadline is still open. I took on too many projects at once and have not been as diligent about getting the word out about this project as I should have. We still need more people to join the book project before we can go to press. So if you have been thinking about telling your story, but have been holding off for some reason, now's the time to get in this unique book. Take a few minutes and write down how you became involved with the ULC and what you've done. You can submit payment through the shopping cart. I'm going to do the book even if we don't get the full number of people we want, but I think the book would make a better statement if it were thick with entries. 

The holidays are fast approaching so you'll be pleased to see that the Stocking Stuff Special has returned! You can find it here:
It will make someone a terrific Christmas/Holiday gift. 

Please check out the new courses on the seminary page. The Mystical Christianity course is wonderful, as well as the Shamanism course. And the Metaphysical Healing is very interesting as well. 

The new Miracle of Prayer course is a fantastic course that we've just added some more information about. If you haven't received a sample of this course, I'm sure it will be along shortly. 

One other strange little thing: Someone hijacked our main blog. Whoever stole it, somehow changed the name of our blog. I've written google about it, but haven't gotten any response. One way to get their attention is to go to the site and hit the button in the upper lefthand corner that says 'flag'. If you would go there and hit that flag, as well as make a comment in their comment section about it being a stolen blog, that would be appreciated. The stolen blog address is www.ulcseminaryp.blogspot.com. The 'changed' address is www.ulcseminaryprogram.blogspot.com. Please flag the first and visit the second. 

Last, but not least, if you have completed your essay for one of the programs, but have not received your certificate, give me an email and let me know. (Unless it was within the last week.) I am way behind on posting them because of our blog being hijacked, but I have requested all of the degrees, so they should be on their way out. :) 

As always, I appreciate having you as a member of the ULC Seminary. I do my best to keep things fresh for you all and appreciate all your suggestions, assistance and input.
If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know by writing to amy@ulcseminary.org.

Amy Long
ULC Seminary Director

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive and affordable online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, a beginning course on  Wicca, as well as a beginning course on  Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is a free and lifetime ordination, so use the Free Online Ordination, button. We also make available many free wedding ceremonies for your use, as well as funeral ceremonies and other types of ceremonies.

 
The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program where you can earn the coveted title of Chaplain. We also have a huge selection of Universal Life Church materials to help you with your professionalism and confidence.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and an amazed by the frequent upgrades and new functions of the seminary.
 
Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: